Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are a few podcasts that feature APL:
- The APL Show — video and audio podcast focusing on the notational aspects of APL.
- The Array Cast — about array programming languages, especially APL, J, K/Q, and BQN, focussing on high-level views and describing the experience of using such languages.
- ADSP: The podcast — hosted by two NVIDIA software engineers and primarily focuses on the C++ and Rust programming languages, but also discusses algorithms, data structures, programming languages, the latest news in tech and more.
In addition, some more general podcasts have had episodes featuring APL:
- The Technium: You need a special keyboard to code in this language: APL
- Software Unscripted: Thinking in Array Languages with Alex Shroyer
- Functional Geekery: Fogus, Adi Bolboaca, Alex Weiner, Morten Kromberg, Anthony Cipriano