Jump to navigation Jump to search
APL is used both commercially and by hobbyists.
- APL has an active following in the code golf community.
- Search for APL projects on GitHub.
- A list of commercial case studies on the Dyalog website.
- APL+Win is used to develop software by WinTech. (Reference)
- A list of commercial and non-commercial APL projects on Eke van Batenburg's website.
- J. Beau W. Webber develops an NMR spectrometer which uses APL for its main driving software technology. He has published many papers and articles on both his physics research and usage of APL which can be found on the lab-tools website as well as Google Scholar.
- The DNA•VIEW software of forensic mathematician wikipedia:Charles Brenner (mathematician) is written in APL.