Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michail Liarmakopoulos (Μιχάλης Λιαρμακόπουλος) is an aspiring Greek mathematician and informatician, born at Marousi in 1981.
- APL/J is fun and the APL/J community is very friendly, open-minded and extremely talented.
- He firmly believes that APL/J is a great tool to teach mathematics and in general to reason with.
- All the cool kids coded in APL: Ken, Roger, Greg, Rob, Ken T..
- Pythonista with an interest in functional (Scheme), logical (Prolog, Logtalk), iversonian (APL, J) and rapid numerics (PARI/GP) languages.
- Spent the most important years of his life at the island of Crete where he studied Physics at a bachelors' level and graduated at 2010.
- On late December of 2019 he got a job offer from Webhelp Spain, and moved to Barcelona, Catalonia along with his partner and their cat.
- Most Greek friends call him Μιχάλη and most non Greek friends call him Mike.