Jump to navigation Jump to search
- APL/J is fun and the APL/J community is very friendly and open-minded.
- He firmly believes that APL/J is a great tool to teach mathematics and in general to reason with.
- Pythonista with an interest in functional (Scheme), logical (Prolog, Logtalk), iversonian (APL, J) and rapid numerics (PARI/GP) languages.
- Spent the most important years of his life at the island of Crete where he studied Physics at a bachelors' level and graduated at 2010.
- Most Greek friends call him Μιχάλη and most non Greek friends call him Mike.