Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notable Software Projects
- dzaima/APL - An APL implementation written in Java. It has an Android version, and has a Processing integration for graphical output.
- dzaima/BQN - A BQN implementation made in a similar manner to dzaima/APL. It has an Android version, which is a work-in-progress.
- dzaima/BQN386 - An extension of the APL386 Unicode font designed to add support for BQN glyphs, and other character sets.
- paste - A website suited for sharing and displaying APL and BQN code.
- APL Hacker's Keyboard - A fork of the Hacker's Keyboard app that adds an input method for typing APL glyphs.