Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dzaima is the user name of a software developer from Latvia who achieved 2nd place in the 2020 APL Problem Solving Competition. He is the author of dzaima/APL, multiple BQN implementations, and the BQN386 font.
Notable Software Projects
- dzaima/APL: An APL implementation written in Java. It has an Android version, and has a Processing integration for graphical output.
- dzaima/BQN: A BQN implementation made by modifying dzaima/APL. It has an Android version, which is a work-in-progress.
- CBQN: The primary BQN implementation, not including the self-hosted compiler.
- dzaima/BQN386: An extension of the APL386 Unicode font designed to add support for BQN glyphs, and other character sets.
- paste: A website suited for sharing and displaying APL and BQN code.
- Array Hacker's Keyboard: A fork of the Hacker's Keyboard app that adds an input method for typing APL and BQN glyphs.