acre Project Page
acre Project Page
- Future Enhancements
- Version History
Don't hesitate to add your wishes here.
- Should indicate at attempt to access server that DRC is missing if so.
ListServerProjects should accept a server name/URL as argument.
There should be a method Embed, and maybe also Include.
Both ListServerProjects and ListProjects now take a projectname as rarg. It's a bit of indirection but it further relates the two methods and lists the contents of the corresponding server or library of the stated project. -- PhilLast 2014-09-20 14:26:41
2.0.24 from 2015-11-30
Major change: this version requires Dyalog 14.1 Unicode.
2.0.21 from 2015-06-10
- The policy for the acre INI file has changed: acre first looks for an INI file in the project folder. Only when there is no acre INI file to be found will acre look for it in the acre\ folder as well.
- Couple of minor internal improvements.
2.0.19 from 2015-04-22
Priorities changed in DownloadAsOf, RenameProject and CopyProject. See corresponding Help.
2.0.18 from 2015-04-10
three shared methods:
DownloadAsOf downloads an historical snapshot of a public project.
RenameProject renames a project either locally or publicly.
CopyProject makes a copy of a project with a new name either locally or publicly.
all require the user already to have a local version of the project in question.
2.0.17 from 2015-03-10
GetBuildIds method changed. Now also shows intermediate uploads between builds unless arg is 'only'.
ResolveUpload new method attempts to correct failed upload.
- editor callbacks will no longer conspire to save items from ⎕SE in a root project.
2.0.16 from 2015-01-19
- another attempt to select target from multiple projects
2.0.15 from 2015-01-08
- Fix November bug - now saves new root items in root projects
2.0.14 from 2015-01-01
The included version of \acre\acre.DWS is from Dyalog 13.2 which is the earliest to which the author has access. See file \acre\acre.script if you require acre in version 13.0 or 13.1.
2.0.13 from 2014-12-20
2.0.8 from 2014-10-27
2.0.6 from 2014-10-20
- Couple of minor bug fixes.
2.0.0 from 2014-09-20
acre will soon become available for download from the APL wiki.