|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 77:||Line 77:|
|== APL open source code library ==
* [[CategoryAplTree | APLTree: an APL Open Source Library]] - Software for many tasks and problems a programmer runs typically into.
* [[http://download.aplwiki.com/ | Download APLTree stuff]] - Download page for all the APLTree stuff.
* [[CategoryDyalogUserCommands | UserCommands]] - Third-party user commands for Dyalog.
|Line 93:||Line 98:|
|== Library — APL code library ==
* [[CategoryAplTree | APLTree: an APL Open Source Library]]; Download from http://download.aplwiki.com/
* [[CategoryDyalogUserCommands | UserCommands]] for Dyalog
APL Wiki Frontpage
This wiki is about the APL Programming Language, one of the oldest (in terms of age) and youngest (in terms of concepts) of all programming languages. It is an interpreted language with built-in array capabilities and outstanding debugging features that makes the language an excellent choice for the agile approach. APL is also the very first functional programming language ever.
For news follow us on Twitter; just search for "aplwiki".
Try APL online: http://tryapl.org
APL open source code library
APLTree: an APL Open Source Library - Software for many tasks and problems a programmer runs typically into.
Download APLTree stuff - Download page for all the APLTree stuff.
UserCommands - Third-party user commands for Dyalog.
APL in action
Essays - More text than code, these articles help you learn to think in APL
Puzzles - Problems to exhibit & strengthen your APL muscles
Articles - A collection of published articles on APL
Studio - Basic examples of APL code
Examples and miscellaneous script files
Guides — Beginners guides, FAQs etc.
FAQs - Frequently asked questions
Technologies - Web, database, interfaces