|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|#acl AutoAdminGroup:read,write,admin,delete,revert All:read||#acl AutoAdminGroup:read,write,admin,delete,revert All:read|
|Line 75:||Line 75:|
|||<style="background-color:#FFFAE8; border:none;" 50%> <<Include(/Column1)>> ||<style="background-color:#FFFAE8; border:none;" 50%> <<Include(/Column2)>> ||||'''APL in action'''
* [[CategoryEssays|Essays]] More text than code, these articles help you learn to think in APL
* [[CategoryPuzzles|Puzzles]] Problems to exhibit & strengthen your APL muscles
* [[Articles]] A collection of published articles on APL
* [[BooksAndPublications|Books and publications]]
* [[Studio]] Basic examples of APL code
* [[Examples]] and miscellaneous script files
* [[CategoryShowCases|Show Cases]]
'''Guides''' - Beginners guides, FAQs etc.
* [[PrimersAndTutorials| Primers and Tutorials]]
* [[FAQs]] Frequently-asked questions
* [[CategoryTechnologies|Technologies]] Web, database, interfaces
'''Library — APL code library'''
* [[CategoryAplTree | APLTree: an APL Open Source Library]]
* [[CategoryDyalogUserCommands | UserCommands]]
* PhraseBook useful APL expressions you can copy and paste into your programs
* [[Community/MailingLists|Mailing Lists]]
* [[Community/UserGroups|User Groups]]
* [[Community/WebResources|Web Resources]] Web sites and user pages
* [[System/SupportedPlatforms|Supported Platforms]]
* [[Misc/Training|Training]] - Sources offering workshops and/or courses.
* [[DevelopmentTools | Development Tools]] to make your work easier
* [[Misc/Articles|Articles]] - Where the focus is not on APL, but APL is used somehow
APL Wiki Frontpage
This wiki is about the APL Programming Language, one of the oldest (in terms of age) and youngest (in terms of concepts) of all programming languages. It is an interpreted language with built-in array capabilities and outstanding debugging features that makes the language a perfect choice for the agile approach.
APL in action
Essays More text than code, these articles help you learn to think in APL
Puzzles Problems to exhibit & strengthen your APL muscles
Articles A collection of published articles on APL
Studio Basic examples of APL code
Examples and miscellaneous script files
Guides - Beginners guides, FAQs etc.
FAQs Frequently-asked questions
Technologies Web, database, interfaces
Library — APL code library
PhraseBook useful APL expressions you can copy and paste into your programs