WinReg Project Page
WinReg Project Page
- Future Enhancements
- Version 2.3.1 from 2012-11-13
- Version 2.3.0 from 2012-06-29
- Version 2.2.7 from 2012-06-27
- Version 2.2.7 from 2012-05-26
- Version 2.2.6 from 2012-05-11
- Version 2.2.5 from 2011-12-31
- Version 2.2.4 from 2011-12-23
- Version 2.2.3 from 2011-12-07
- Version 2.2.2 from 2011-08-10
- Version 2.2.1 from 2011-08-02
- Version 2.2.0 from 2011-06-02
- Version 2.1.0 from 2011-03-05
- Version 2.0.2 from 2011-02-26
- Version 2.0.1 from 2011-02-09
- Version 2.0.0 from 2011-02-08
- Version 1.3.1 from 2011-01-22
- Version 1.3.0 from 2011-01-15
- Version 1.2.0 from 2010-12-23
- Version 1.1.0 from 2009-07-05
- Version 1.0.0 from 2008-07-26
Don't hesitate to add your wishes here.
Version 2.3.1 from 2012-11-13
- Some methods crashed when an invalid name was passed.
Version 2.3.0 from 2012-06-29
More ERROR* variables...
Version 2.2.7 from 2012-06-27
New methods ListError and ListReg.
- List of error constants enhanced.
- Error messages improved.
- Plenty of new test cases.
Version 2.2.7 from 2012-05-26
Bug in GetAllNamesAndValues fixed: Data of REG_SZ data type made it go into an endless loop when the data had more than 1024 characters.
GetAllValues get renamed into GetAllValuesAndNames. Well, not exactly: GetAllValues still exists and will remain a method for a while until the next major release but call itself just GetAllNamesAndValues.
Version 2.2.6 from 2012-05-11
Close now returns a (shy) result.
Version 2.2.5 from 2011-12-31
- Although 2.2.4 worked perfectly, two methods printed stuff to the session.
Version 2.2.4 from 2011-12-23
Both methods GetAllValues and GetAllValueNames did not return correct data under certain circumstances.
PutString failed to write empty values.
Version 2.2.3 from 2011-12-07
Writing empty data with PutSring and type REG_MULTI_SZ crashed.
Version 2.2.2 from 2011-08-10
Method DeleteSubKeyTree did not work.
Version 2.2.1 from 2011-08-02
- Size of the script reduced (width!). Important in order to avoid WS FULL when using Dyalog's "Search" tool.
Version 2.2.0 from 2011-06-02
This version uses APLTreeUtils rather than APLTeamUtils
Version 2.1.0 from 2011-03-05
New method GetAllSubKeyNames implemented. Returns a vector with the names of all sub-keys for a given key.
New method GetTree implemented. Returns the names of all values and sub-keys of a given key recursively.
New method GetTreeWithValues implemented. Returns the names of all sub-keys and the names and data of all values for a given key recursively.
Version 2.0.2 from 2011-02-26
Bug fix in GetAllValueNames
Version 2.0.1 from 2011-02-09
Bug fix in DeleteSubKey: attempt to delete a non-existing sub key failed.
Version 2.0.0 from 2011-02-08
Enhanced support for data types
- The class now supports these data types:
- REG_SZ (strings)
- REG_MULTI_SZ (nested strings)
- REG_EXPAND_SZ (expanded strings)
- REG_DWORD (32-bit integers)
- REG_BINARY (binary data)
Almost all methods accept now either a handle or a path except WinReg.DoesKeyExist (how can you have a handle when it does not exist?)
- the class comes now with Microsoft's standard constants for errors, data types and access rights.
Version 1.3.1 from 2011-01-22
GetValue as well as GetString now report an error when they are thrown at an unsupported data type.
Version 1.3.0 from 2011-01-15
New method CopyTree introduced. (Vista and better)
New method DeleteSubKeyTree introduced. (Vista and better)
- Documentation improved.
Version 1.2.0 from 2010-12-23
When PutString exceeded the internal buffer size (255 chars - not bytes!) it failed silently. Now an exception is thrown. Additionally the buffer size was increased to 4,096 chars.
Version 1.1.0 from 2009-07-05
DoesKeyExist as well as DoesValueExist returned a 1 in case an empty right argument was passed.
The methods PutValue and PutString both return an empty shy argument now to make them easier to access from a dfns.
Version 1.0.0 from 2008-07-26
- First version established