Acre Server Project Page
Link to the AcreServer home page
Don't hesitate to add your wishes here.
Note that the next version of Acre Server, which is scheduled for 2016, will remove the version dependency. That means you can then use any version of Dyalog (well, any version supported by Dyalog that is) on the client side and communicate successfully with the Acre Server.
1.1.0 from 2015-11-14
- Runs under 14.1 (rather than 14.0).
- Can - and should - run as a Windows Service.
- Improved log file entries.
- Does not crash any more when contacted from an incompatible version of Dyalog. The client gets an immediate error response.
- No GUI any more.
- The spurious "Database is open" problem got fixed.
1.0.0 from 2014-08-08
What it is
A Relational Database Management System for the sole purpose of running as the back-end database engine for acre.
It's downloadable from the AcreServer page.